INTRADE company offers a wide range of transport and logistics services. One of the most dynamically developing areas is customs services.
Our customs capabilities
- DRAWING UP CUSTOMS AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS. The company experts thoroughly know the laws of each of the countries to which INTRADE delivers goods, therefore, without any problems, they can correctly make out all documents, taking into account the particular customs codes of each country.
- MINIMUM TIME OF BORDER CROSSING. Since INTRADE experts draw up documents according to all the rules, delays at the border due to incorrectly executed documents, missing documents or signatures on them are excluded.
- VARIOUS TYPES OF DOCUMENTS. The company provides consulting services, calculates fees and duties, and also draws up a complete package of documents including declarations and invoices.
Customs services: our advantages
- COMPETENT EXPERTS. Professional employees of the company have thoroughly studied the legislative regulation of customs services, so they clearly know the scheme of regulation of customs escort of goods.
- EFFICIENCY. INTRADE provides for clearance of goods in the customs of the countries of the European Union and the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- CERTIFICATES. The presence of additional documents confirming the qualifications of the company's employees help INTRADE provide high-class services.
- TRUST. INTRADE coordinates with the customer each of the stages of processing customs documents, and both parties also negotiate the necessary documents, transportation conditions and so on. This is the basis for competent work and successful transportation of goods.
Rules for the carriage of goods by road
Truck transportation is subject to a strict regulatory system. There are a number of national and international regulatory acts governing the conditions of carriage, licensing activities, customs paperwork standards, rules for the transport of certain goods, etc. INTRADE is thoroughly informed about all the necessary legislation, and also monitors making adjustments to all the documents necessary for proper transportation.