INTRADE company offers a wide range of transport and logistics services. One of the most dynamically developing areas of its activities is the transportation of high-price goods. It requires maximum professionalism of the company's employees, which they prove from year to year.
Transportation of high-price goods: our capabilities
- WIDE GEOGRAPHY. INTRADE delivers cargoes to 10,000 regions, including the countries of Eastern, Western and Southern Europe, as well as the Baltic States. Also, cargoes are delivered to the CIS countries – Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan.
- CONVENIENT ROUTE. In order for the customer not to doubt the safe delivery of high-price goods, all the nuances of the route are worked out by the company’s experts together with the customer. Any force majeure situation is also timely and promptly negotiated with the customer.
- 24/7. Safety of high-price cargo is the most important criterion for a transport company. Therefore, cars that transport high-price goods are equipped with modern geolocation systems, which allow customers to be aware of the location of the cargo at any time.
- INSURANCE. For additional peace of mind of the customer when transporting high-price goods, the transport and logistics provider is engaged in insuring the goods "against all risks." So customers cannot doubt the safety of the goods, and in case of force majeure in a detailed investigation and maximum compensation.
Our advantages in the delivery of high-price goods
- SECURITY. Cargo in safe hands.
- PROVEN PARTNERS. INTRADE company cooperates only with high-quality firms.
- EXPERIENCE. Almost 20 years in the market – a figure that cannot deceive.
Rules for the carriage of goods by road
Truck transportation is subject to a strict regulatory system. There are a number of national and international regulatory acts governing the conditions of carriage, licensing activities, customs paperwork standards, rules for the transport of certain goods, etc. INTRADE is thoroughly informed about all the necessary legislation, and also monitors making adjustments to all the documents necessary for proper transportation. Employees of the company also make out.